Bad News: Elijah forgot how to read today.
Good News: He usually remembers again the next day.
Bad News: He also forgot the names of most of the U.S. Presidents.
Good News: He usually remembers the next time he reviews.
Bad News: The AWANA Grand Prix is coming up with all its pressure to make non-creative, non-handy parents desperately try to help their son not come in last because of their lack of ability and spiffy tools.
Good News: At least the Grand Prix will be over soon and Joseph can truly say he did the work on the car, not his parents.
Bad News: I haven't walked yet today.
Good News: It is perfectly lovely outside and I'm headed out soon.
Bad News: The wasps are back everywhere I go and I've been sneezing a lot. I don't believe the wasps are causing the sneezing. I just didn't know how else to phrase it.
Good News: Spring is around the corner.
Bad News: Writing took so long last week that Joseph and I were weak from hunger and exhaustion by the end of it.
Good News: Writing went so fast today that we had extra calories and energy to burn at the end of it.
Bad News: I had to teach both 4th-6th grade classes yesterday and it makes me very tired.
Good News: Both classes were a complete blast and I just loved every one of the kids.
Bad News: One student told me yesterday that I was only there to bore them.
Good News: The lesson was about pride, so I got some on-the-spot practice in swallowing mine AND that student had a great time in class with no sign of boredom. So there!!
Bad News: The Cubbies were a bit like wild animals last night.
Good News: Cubbies only lasts 1.5 hours and they are still cute.
Bad News: We are done with school. It was a good day of school and we were all just enjoying our time together. Lots of laughs.
Good News: We are done with school. It really has to end sometime, right?
Bad News: When we both said something at the same time today during our Bible lesson, one of my sons said, "Jinx, you owe me a Bud Light."
Good News: I was right. TV commercials are not just fluff and are possibly more insidious than the actual programming. Children are heavily influenced by them. (Bud Light? Really? Of all the advertised drinks? Sigh.) This probably also explains why my 6-year-old has asked me if I think we should switch to American Family Insurance.
Bad News: I sinned today, like every day.
Good News: I'm forgiven today, like every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.