I'm pretty sure you were all waiting anxiously to hear how we were doing with our new pet viper in the living room. (aka The TV) You may be surprised to hear after all my angst that our family life has not plummeted into emotionless digital depths. Maybe you're not surprised.....Life after the viper came yesterday, or cable TV, whatever you want to call it--looked pretty much the same. Monday night football was on for about an hour while I cleaned up dinner, Joseph read, and Elijah chattered happily to his dad. Maybe we'll be OK after all.
For a brief moment, I thought it might be nice to have access to cooking shows. Then I realized that for me, watching a cooking show would be like watching someone clean their house or teach math or do laundry. I already do quite enough without watching someone else do it. I'm not sure if there's anything else I will be interested in.
On another technological note, I still can't text or call from our basement or from half the kitchen or from part of the living room. Then there are the periodic times when I can't call or text from anywhere in the house. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.