Here's how to make a group of tired kids laugh really hard after a great day of fishing, beach time, and a night on the town.
1) Let them all go in the house first.
2) Make sure one of them is doing something you need to correct right away.
3) Walk rapidly toward the misbehaving child, carrying as many things from the car as possible, calling his name sternly.
4) Walk directly into the clear glass sliding door, bounce backward, and fall down, spilling stuff everywhere.
Listen to the gentle....errrr, screaming laughter of children.
Laugh so hard you can't stand up for a long time.
Thank God that he really does value humility.
I did this in California. Thankfully I did not break my friends' door. The misbehaving child never did get in trouble. I couldn't remember what he was doing wrong after I finally managed to pick myself up and stagger inside.
All the kids asked me to re-enact it. I politely declined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.