Part 1: Breakfast
Joseph announced 24 minutes prior to leaving for his enrichment program that he needed a paper towel roll for a class. Unfortunately, he was confused about whether he needed a full or empty roll. I was voting for empty, guessing it was for some sort of art project. He was worried that the teacher might have meant a full one. When I asked him what it was for, he said it was to make a tadpole. Honestly, I couldn't picture how on earth a tadpole was going to come out of a full or empty roll. We all voted and decided on an empty one. I now have a very special pile of paper towels on the kitchen counter, the result of getting to the roll itself.
Part 2: In the Car After School
Joseph told me his project went really well today--the totem pole he made out of the paper towel roll.
Part 3: At Bedtime
Joseph told me that school went pretty well and making the tadpole was actually kind of fun.
Epilogue:
It's been a fairly rough week for allergic reactions and I'm a little doped up on Benadryl, but I'm almost positive that the paper towel roll project was a totem pole. Or a tadpole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.