Our kids exist on hand-me-downs. I feel low level guilt about it, mostly because not everyone has this privilege. I have to buy some clothes for them, but not many. We've never had to purchase a winter coat for either boy. Ever. That just amazes me. I don't even remember where most of the clothes come from. A bag here. A box there. And our laundry room has clothes just waiting for a boy.
Elijah put on a "new" coat last week in honor of a cold, snowy day and he looked somewhat hunchbacked. So, I investigated and discovered a zipper pocket in the back of the coat. Inside was:
-a hood (super nice feature)
-a beanie (interesting and handy surprise)
-women's underwear (really interesting and unsettling surprise)
We kept the hood.
And the beanie.
But not the underwear.
If the underwear is yours, we don't have it anymore, but the coat sure is nice.
Thank you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.