Thursday, July 8, 2010
Are My Dishes Clean?
Last night, I unloaded the dishwasher and filled it partway with dirty dishes. This morning, I filled it the rest of the way with dirty dishes. So far, nothing remarkable. Then I went to fill the soap dispenser so I could start the dishwasher. Ummmmm.....it hadn't opened for the previous load. The soap was still right where I had put it yesterday. So, I am seriously hoping the hot water effect was enough to clean those dishes I put away last night. Oh well. Some days, I run the dishwasher twice. I use ALOT of dishes in a day. I'm sure they will end up in the dishwasher again soon and maybe this time, they'll get washed. I am fairly sure that anyone reading this will think twice about eating or drinking at my house for a few days.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL. I hate it when the soap doesn't open in the dishwasher. Oh well, that water DOES get pretty hot. ;o) And we go through a lot of dishes too, sad part is, there's only 2 of us.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I saw this recipe on Martha Stewart (don't judge me). http://www.wholeliving.com/recipe/nonuttin-chocolate-chip-granola-bar
ReplyDeleteI don't know if its something you can have, but it made me think of ya. love ya!