The few blogs I follow have been a bit quiet. Hmmm. I wonder if everyone else is doing something like what I've been doing....
-last minute shopping
-more last minute shopping
-wrapping
-more wrapping
-making lists
-making more lists
-cleaning
(No, there isn't a "more cleaning" item here. One cleaning is quite enough.)
Most of the baking will occur tomorrow.
Though our Christmas budget is small and seems to shrink annually--I still have no explanation for this phenomenon--God once again brought opportunities our way to give gifts that matter.
Today at church, I just happened to notice a sweet friend of mine was dressed nearly identical to me. Of course, we had our picture taken. There's no point in letting a moment of doubly awesome style go by without proof.
I so much want to share pictures my friend took of my boys this year. I didn't do a Christmas card. I haven't done one in so long. I just got overwhelmed by how many I would have to send and I sort of retired, though every year I miss sending them. Anyway, I am hoping soon to put up a few pictures she took.
For now, I need to get back to the activities I mentioned above.
Just wanted to check in for anyone else who might be on the computer taking a break from shopping, wrapping, baking, list-making.....
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.