A place I created to collect and share some of my journey as a child of God and a follower of Jesus Christ mostly because I don't get to share nearly enough of it on a daily basis with those I love.
There, peeping above the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for awhile. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up and out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing; there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach. J.R.R. Tolkien
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Another
A friend called this morning to tell me her friend had just lost a baby. We cried. We prayed. Again, my heart broke for yet another mom I've never met.
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.
I am on the journey of life which right now involves raising 2 boys, being married to my highschool sweetheart (who is still a sweetheart), homeschooling, and teaching whoever will listen. Mostly I am learning what it means to be loved by Jesus and learning to love him back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.