Thursday, March 25, 2010
Snow Day
Yesterday, the grumpies were hitting me hard. No big reason. Just one of those days. The LAST thing I wanted to do was go to the effort of building our snow chute and bundling everyone up. Sitting in a grumpy haze and schlepping laundry around was more my speed. Well, Brian changed plans on me. Seems he didn't think my grumpy haze was the best idea. He built the snow chute, I grumpily bundled up the kids, and.....we played for hours. OK, it was FUN. Actual fun. Turns out the last thing I WANTED was the first thing I NEEDED. It's that way sometimes with God too. I find myself not wanting to expend the effort to pray or study or read or journal. Then, I go the counterintuitive route and do it anyway and find out it's EXACTLY what I needed. I think I'm done with ALL CAPS emphasis for the day. Here are some pix:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful pictures! Looks like so much fun! Your comment on my blog made me laugh. It sure did pour that day. Hehe...good times.
ReplyDeleteYour snow chute really is amazing! Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteI am finally reading through your blog, ;-)
-Colette