I'm finding an odd joy in ministering to the every need of these two boys on this sick day as I am still pondering the 12 years that have passed since losing our little girl.
I need to dust more often. I dusted today. Or more like, chiseled the dust off of my furniture. Wow.
Kitchen chairs get really, really dirty. They should be disposable or at least plastic and designed to be dismantled and put in the dishwasher. Long overdue cleaning of the chairs today.
This stomach virus is great for the waistline.
What did people do before movies when they had a house full of sick people?
I've gotten a break from cooking and meal prep today.
I'm trying not to be stressed about falling behind on school with two days of standardized testing this week and now sickness.
I am in the secret and quiet place today and God is here.
I check my e-mail way too much on days like this.
I get more housecleaning done when the boys are sick than when they are well.
I need to dye my roots again. I am sooooo gray.
I have loved having a day where God's will was abundantly clear--lay down my life, every moment of it for what and who is at hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.