I feel like that's what God is saying to me today. I think about 90% of what I've thought today is a big, fat whine. Not exactly working on the ol' renewing of the mind this morning.
As tempted as I am to dump all my whines, word for word, right into my blog--I'm not going to. I have no idea what that would do for me or anyone else that would be remotely beneficial.
Let's just say there have been plenty of thoughts about how EVERYONE else had such an amazing spring break and EVERYONE else is so healthy and EVERYONE else gets to do cool vacations and EVERYONE else with kids does a better job than I do and EVERYONE else has/is/does......See? Do you feel the whine? Are your ears folding over on themselves trying to escape it? Blech. Complaining and whining is about as attractive as an oozing zit. Maybe less.
I'm kinda stuck this morning. My one feeble comfort is that I recognize it and don't like it. I can even work into a small chuckle when I realize---I've been doing the "EVERYONE else" since I was 5. Have I not outgrown that yet?
It is well past time to find my big girl voice and ditch the EVERYONE whine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.