I was thinking today about some of my new favorite things:
1) Kindergarten again. I know I mentioned it, but I love kindergarten.
2) Cooler nights.
3) New facial cleanser that was affordable and works really well. Its main ingredients are activated charcoal and volcanic ash. Who knew?
4) Gourmet grilled sandwiches with garlic salt, veggies, meat, cheese, whatever I find--yum!
5) Having an 11-year-old in the house.
6) Oven-baked brown sugar and black pepper bacon--don't tell my cardiologist. Those heart people get pretty excitable when they hear the word bacon. My cholesterol is so low I'm surprised I can still function, so I don't think a couple slices of occasional bacon are going to be a problem.
7) Irish Soda Bread that I can eat. I'm headed up to make some right now.
8) Reading through the Bible again. It's new and familiar every time, so I guess it can always be one of my new favorite things and my old favorite things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.