Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Oh, So That's What You Were Trying to Tell Me...
Elijah said something to me this morning. I didn't really understand what he said and in the commotion of trying to get everyone ready and out the door, I didn't take the time to translate. In retrospect, I probably should have tried to work out what a sentence that included the words "kleenex" and "toilet" meant. Fast forward to the moment just before we left. The boys were putting on shoes and I headed in the bathroom for a last minute pit stop. The moment I landed on the toilet seat, I realized something was different than usual. It was wet, very wet. Eeewwww. Once I was able, I began to investigate and found puddles of water not only on the toilet seat (and on myself), but puddles on the floor leading the trash can. There I found the culprit. A wad of dripping wet kleenex, half in and half out of the trash can. Oh, so that's what he was trying to tell me...he had been dunking a wad of kleenex in the toilet earlier that morning. Eeewwwww.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ewwww!
ReplyDelete