I can't think of much that wears me out more than driving. Seriously. Just did the trip to Arvada and back for my sweet nephew's birthday party and I am like a limp noodle. I really, really, really hope there is no driving in heaven. I really, really, really don't like it. It doesn't actually help that I am perpetually lost when driving. Only adds to my general dislike.
On the bright side, got to hug two of my nephews today and that makes it all okay. Oh yeah. And, I got to see my cousin who is the same age as my son. That's just weird. I am sooooo old. I'm the oldest of all the cousins. I must look like I have one foot in the nursing home to these poor kiddos who have to ponder that I am their cousin.
I talked with one of the dads at the birthday party. For some reason, we both joked about how old we were. He told me he is 39. He tells everyone he is 39. I do that too. Actually, neither of us are 39. We are both 38, turning 39 later this year. We laughed pretty hard and decided it's the shadow of 40 coming NEXT YEAR that is making us already think we are 39. I love meeting people who are sorta crazy too while dodging Nerf gun ammunition flying everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.