They say it's going to snow. Really? This would be our 4th predicted snowfall in all of the 2010/2011 cold season. The first three were kind of like powdered sugar. We gave our boys sleds for Christmas. They weren't terribly excited. I wonder why....
Pajamas are so much more comfortable than clothing. It's been good to have pajama days before we have to get back in uniform next week.
This was my second Christmas with such severe dietary restrictions. I didn't realize until these past couple of years how much of Christmas centers around food. I didn't even do Christmas cookies this year. All of that baking that's not for me kind of lost its appeal. (Not to mention that my hands itch when I've been touching wheat-based/egg-based cookie dough...) Let's just say I no longer have any problem with overeating at Christmas.
I'm glad I cut my hair.
Elijah purchased his second Pillow Pet last night using allowance and Christmas money. His plan all along has been to have two Pillow Pets. He slept on both last night.
Brian's parents gave us a new camera for Christmas. Our old one was 4 megapixels. This one? 14.1. Quite a difference. I have been taking blurry pictures for a couple of years now and this will be quite a relief for people trying to look at our scrapbooks.
It's near 10am. Surely the boys are hungry?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.