Elijah has been a riot this week. He has been a bundle of one-liners. The problem is, I can't seem to remember any of them. I am so frustrated. I keep trying to write them down and just completely blanking out before I ever arrive at a paper. This would have been a fairly amusing blog entry if my brain worked AT ALL. He has had tons of material.
Joseph's been gone all week. It seems like he's been gone for months.
Maybe my brain is as distracted as my heart. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I'm hoping that means I'll start remembering funny stuff again.
It hasn't been a bad week at all. Just long. Just missing a particular boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.