Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Paint Project
I wasn't able to take pictures that really showed the new look of the boys' room. They don't have much space, so short of punching a hole in the wall and taking a picture from the next room, these were the best I could do. Their room desperately needed to be painted. Over the years, I had actually run out of touch-up paint trying to keep up with their scuff marks.
As much as I loved the color we had painted their room years ago, it was time for a change. I purposely did not take a picture showing the window or bunk bed because they will need both curtains and comforters that coordinate. Their comforters not only clash, they are pretty ragged, so it was time for better ones anyway. The rest of this process will just take time.
Just wanted to share where I've spent two solid days of my life this week.
I am so glad to have the painting part of this behind me. Please, throw a rock at me if I ever, ever, ever again attempt a 3-color scheme. It would be less painful. I wasn't sure I would ever be done trimming. Ever. From now on, we spray paint all rooms beige. (Idle threat there. I asked Brian to agree to the all-rooms-beige plan for the future and he said, "Yeah, but that's just not us." He's right.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Looks great!
ReplyDelete