I had big plans for learning to use the TV so I could watch the Olympics. Brian patiently gave me a training session last week. I got a little confused when he would tell me to push a certain button, then something weird would happen so he would take back the remote, push 7 more buttons, and then hand it back with no explanation.
There's this thing where I have to use one kind of input for certain channels and another type for others, but I don't remember which is which. Also, when I push the power button, it responds differently for me than it does when anyone else pushes it.
Sadly, this TV thing is still not working for me. I am glad Joseph has been home to help me with this. Just imagine the eye-rolling that will take place when my kids live on their own and I'm calling to ask them how to turn on the TV.
I am wondering about the possibility of finding one of the TV's I can operate. You know, the kind with the dial that clicks loudly between channels--all 5 of them?
I really need to work through this. Bronco season is coming and I like a little Bronco football now and then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.