Another coffee maker down. We kill them. I don't know why. The most recent one was actually really nice due to a gift we received. It's dead. We bought another one. Not as nice. I followed all the start-up directions. The coffee tasted horrible. Chemically. (is that a word?) Like burned plastic. I repeated the start-up steps. Washed everything again. Ran vinegar through it. Ran water through it two more times. Washed everything again. More coffee. Awful. Smelled the inside of the coffee maker. Awful. Had multiple people smell it. All agreed--AWFUL!!! In all of this, the only person who thinks all is well is Brian. He doesn't smell anything and thinks the coffee tastes fine. Out of his great love for me, he is returning the coffee maker.
Oh, how I sincerely hope....just a small, but earnest hope....that we can get an affordable coffee maker that doesn't smell horrible and lasts for quite awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can get a free one from Gevalia with a purchase of their coffee. I don't remember how much (I want to say it was $10 when we got ours) and its a REALLY nice one!
ReplyDelete