We played a little bit of homeschool hooky today. What that meant was a lighter day of school (still including Bible, reading, math, spelling, and piano) and some family time at the North Pole. Elijah is turning 5 on Sunday and he requested a family outing to the North Pole. The weather was absolutely completely perfect. 8 pictures into our outing, my camera told me the card was full. Because my camera had told me that morning it was empty, I was a little bit confused. I couldn't figure it out. Hence, we have 8 pictures from the North Pole. They are all blurry. Grrrrr.
The boys had a good relaxing day. We did the candy cane slide about 50 times, of course. They saw their first magic show. They also got to do another favorite. There is a driving track with these little gasoline-powered cars that they "drive". They both love it. While they were in line Joseph said, "Hey, Mom and Dad. While we're driving the cars, you guys can do something romantic." I had such a giggle fit. He was so earnest about it. I think he meant for us to go for a romantic drive in one of the cars. Since only one adult can fit in a car, that would not have been possible, but it was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aw! he's so thoughtful!
ReplyDelete