There, peeping above the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for awhile. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up and out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing; there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach. J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Frogs

Elijah: Mom, do we eat frogs?

Mom: No, we don't.

Elijah: They would be really gross.

Mom: Well, I think some other people eat them. Maybe more in other countries. I'm not sure.

Elijah: Yeah, they probably eat them in California.

(Joseph and I LOOOOVVVEEE it when Elijah makes us laugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.