So....super big plans to get caught up on work and errands today. Then our car developed its own set of plans involving not starting. I guess I'm really not surprised. It has its own ideas about when to start and when not to start. I didn't want to start today either. My bed was sooooo warm.....
I'm not sure when I get caught up now. Maybe never? Maybe this is our trial run to figure out life with one car (since that may be coming sooner rather than later).
Again, gratitude is coming at a snail's pace today. I want that heart of gratitude and am finding my mind going other directions. I am grateful for a God who does not give up on me or love me less when I'm ungrateful or down-hearted or frustrated. He who began a good work in me is faithful to complete it. I would have given up on me a long time ago. God isn't like me. Thank God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.