You know. Bill Nye. The Science Guy? I love this guy. I love having 25 minutes to think, re-group, listen to my kids laugh at Bill--and call it school. Seriously, why couldn't my science teachers have shown us Bill Nye instead of the mind-numbing reel-to-reel movies with that weird crackly humming sound that hypnotized 30 students into an instant nap? I don't remember a science movie. Ever. My kids tell me about stuff they learn from Bill Nye all the time.
Everyone is still coughing or blowing their nose. The thermometer is still out. I'm still mostly allergic to earth. Bill Nye still makes science interesting.
By the way, do you have any idea how much easier it was to memorize the European nations when I was a kid? There are just so many now....with such long names.
Oh yeah. Forgot to mention. My kids had leftover sub sandwiches from lunch with grandparents and leftover cheesecake from Valentine's Day....for breakfast. Yup.
Back to school. Just needed a break in the "teacher's lounge."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.