I still have Zombie Eye, but it's improving. From my point of view, I don't notice it too much anymore. It feels like I have an annoyingly dry contact in my eye, but it doesn't really hurt anymore. It's everyone else that still has to deal with staring in morbid fascination at my partially blood-red eye. I think I scared a kid at Target. He was staring at my Zombie Eye and sort of backing up at the same time.
So, I just wanted everyone to know that maybe the zombies aren't coming after all. I have carefully heeded Brian's instruction not to bit anyone while I'm contagious, so breathe easy. The danger is passing.
On an unrelated note, I think I have discovered the best allergen-free cookbook ever. Actually, I don't know if it's the best ever, but the chick who came up with these recipes was a genius. I checked it out from the library and have tried four recipes so far. They have ALL worked and are tasty. This is going to be on my list of books to buy. It's the Allergen-Free Baker's Handbook by Cybele Pascal.
That is all. I'm off to pick up children. Going to munch on tasty Cinnamon Crunch Coffee Cake in the car and wear my sunglasses to disguise Zombie Eye as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.