About this time of the year, it really seems like school should be done. I'm hearing that a lot from other homeschool moms too. It's definitely not done. So....we are hard at work on another school day.
Elijah was convinced to put on actual clothing shortly after 11am this morning. That's pretty good. That boy enjoys his pajamas. ALOT.
Now, let me share with you a short scene from my morning.
SETTING:
In front of the white board with Joseph and the math book.
J: (loud burp) That was a gross one. Do you smell it, Mom?
Me: I don't want to smell it. That's why I'm breathing through my mouth now.
J: Really. It was a gross one. You should smell it.
Me: If I smell it, I will vomit on your face.
5 minutes later, Joseph was able to stop laughing hysterically and resume the math lesson. I don't think I talked like this before I had boys....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.