There, peeping above the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for awhile. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up and out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing; there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach. J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An Important Errand

Today, I have a very important errand. I MUST go find hand warmers. Baseball cometh again and we are all feeling the need to avoid deep frostbite. I saw some people with these little disposable packets that you shake up and they stay warm for a few hours. We simply MUST buy these things.

2 comments:

  1. Check the sports stores, or the camping section at Target/Walmart. They make them for your shoes too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy them in bulk at Sams. In CO, there will be no problem using them all!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.