Oh, I am having such a hard time moving today! Waking up to dull gray skies doesn't really energize me. It's funny, though. I've been thinking lately that whatever English blood I have in me (I do have some), is surfacing. I am finding myself enjoying rainy, cool weather much more than my fellow Coloradoans. My skin isn't as dry, my house isn't hot or cold, my yard is green, my walks are pleasant (except for the ones where I get soaking wet), I haven't gotten a sunburn (I can sunburn amazingly in 10 minutes flat)--all in all--I'm feeling very English these days. Joseph asked this morning if I would ever be interested in moving to England. I guess my English is showing.
I am, however, facing this problem of moving more slowly. It was quite difficult to talk myself into actually getting dressed today. Seemed like a PJ day to me. I'm not in a bad mood, just a slow mood.
The big news for the day is that Brian is 40 today! I've known this man over half of his life and mine. He and I have walked together a long time now. We've done a lot of growing up. I have seen him grow in the Lord in so many ways and look forward to more. I really, really, really like this guy. Really. A lot. Happy 40th Birthday to my man!! I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
It's always fun to get comments, but if you post anonymously, I don't know who you are! It would be super if you would leave your name.